Ir para conteúdo

Apple Iphone mobile Activate Sim Card

Posts Recomendados

Compatible with iPhone3G, 3Gs and the latest OS 4 (iPhone 4)

This is special Sim card and we did mass tested (start from 2010-05-06 At china market)before we release to market , so which work very stable.

Note: This Sim card not for unlock phone baseband etc. which use for activation emergency digit state of your Apple Iphone mobile.

Once you've got your new iPhone, you'll need to connect to the latest version of iTunes to activate it. And which will ask for activation with original simcard. but when you have not the Sim , what to do ?

Simple FAQ:

A. I don't have original sim card and i need to activate My iPhone?

• You can using this Sim Card for activation!
B. Is it working for my iphone ?

• Yes, Working for any version. including the latest OS 4 (iPhone 4)
C. I don't know my Iphone network operator ?

• Don't worry , which working for any network operator
D. How is working for this Sim Card?

• A step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about iPhone activation to get you started using it right away! You can find it on this forum , or do search on google , eg, Introduction to iPhone Activation.
Posted Image

Best regards !

Denis

Clan GSM Melhor fórum do pais

http://forum.clangsm.com.br

GSM HOSTING Maior forum do mundo

http://forum.gsmhosting.com

União dos melhores e mais forte.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• 1 mês depois...

Compatible with iPhone3G, 3Gs and the latest OS 4 (iPhone 4)

This is special Sim card and we did mass tested (start from 2010-05-06 At china market)before we release to market , so which work very stable.

Note: This Sim card not for unlock phone baseband etc. which use for activation emergency digit state of your Apple Iphone mobile.

Once you've got your new iPhone, you'll need to connect to the latest version of iTunes to activate it. And which will ask for activation with original simcard. but when you have not the Sim , what to do ?

Simple FAQ:

A. I don't have original sim card and i need to activate My iPhone?

• You can using this Sim Card for activation!
B. Is it working for my iphone ?

• Yes, Working for any version. including the latest OS 4 (iPhone 4)
C. I don't know my Iphone network operator ?

• Don't worry , which working for any network operator
D. How is working for this Sim Card?

• A step-by-step guide to everything you need to know about iPhone activation to get you started using it right away! You can find it on this forum , or do search on google , eg, Introduction to iPhone Activation.
Posted Image

Best regards !

Denis

Clan GSM Melhor fórum do pais

http://forum.clangsm.com.br

GSM HOSTING Maior forum do mundo

http://forum.gsmhosting.com

União dos melhores e mais forte.

É justamente com esse chip que eu to tendo problema, o meu na realidade nao é one-sim e sim este desta mensagem, ele ativar o iPhone na boa, fiz o jailbreak, unlock, tudo ok, mas quando coloco o chip da operadora que vai ser usado, o aparelho fica tela do cabinho, com a seguinte mensagem: SIM diferente detectado. Por favor conecte-se ao iTunes, eu plugo o iPhone no pc e da mensagem que o SIM inserido no iPhone nao é suportado, mas aparece o nome da operadora, com sinal e tudo. Alguem aew pode ajudar, eu ate tentei fazer o procedimento de configuracao pelo programa do one-sim, mas parace que o programa reconhece que nao é o one-sim.

post-132-139967434787_thumb.jpg

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Participe da conversa

Você pode postar agora e se cadastrar mais tarde. Se você tem uma conta, faça o login para postar com sua conta.
Nota: Sua postagem exigirá aprovação do moderador antes de ficar visível.

Visitante
Responder

×   Você colou conteúdo com formatação.   Remover formatação

Apenas 75 emojis são permitidos.

×   Seu link foi automaticamente incorporado.   Mostrar como link

×   Seu conteúdo anterior foi restaurado.   Limpar o editor

×   Não é possível colar imagens diretamente. Carregar ou inserir imagens do URL.

• Criar Novo...