Ir para conteúdo

Posts Recomendados

com o aparelho desligado,segure a tecla power,o botão de diminuir do volume e o botão da câmera simultaneamente até aparecer um triângulo amarelo,depois clique no botão do meio(o botão windows).pronto,agora é só esperar o aparelho reiniciar...

Bom amigo ,já tem no forum antes de postar pesquise:http://www.clangsm.com.br/vb/6/168/276/9802-aparelhos-android-hard-reset-11.html
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Samsung Focus Flash I677 Specifications and Features Overview

Samsung Focus Flash I677 comes with Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system inside and powered by 1.4 GHz Scorpion CPU and 512 MB RAM. The display features 3.7” Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen that has 480 x 800 pixels resolution and supported with Accelerometer sensor for screen auto rotation; proximity sensor for auto turn off the screen, multi touch input method, and touch-sensitive controls. On the storage sector, you can find 8GB of built-in storage without memory card support. For the connectivity, there are: Wi-Fi b/g/n; DLNA support; Wi-Fi hotspot capable; Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, EDR; and microUSB v2.0.

Posted Image

The phone is equipped with 5 MP camera that features autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, smile detection, and 720p video recording capability. 1.3MP camera also attached on the front side. Other features included in this device are: Landscape on-screen QWERTY keyboard; FM radio with RDS; Office document editor; Voice-to-text functionality; GPS with A-GPS support; Bing Maps with free navigation; SNS integration; MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player; MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player; Organizer; Voice memo/dial/commands; Predictive text input; and more.

Dimensions: 116.1 x 58.7 x 11 mm

Weight: 116.2 g

Reset Samsung Focus Flash I677 to Factory Original Values

To reset your Samsung Focus Flash I677:

From the Home screen, touch Posted ImageSettings system about reset your phone. After resetting your phone, you must not remove the battery until rebooting is complete.

Caution!: This action will reset your Samsung Focus Flash I677 to the factory default settings. Once you perform reset your phone, all settings and data is initialized.

[h=3]Related Articles:[/h]

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Visitante
Este tópico está impedido de receber novos posts.
  • Criar Novo...